January 30, 2016 by tsabeauty
Hi guys! I got a really quick and easy DIY for you all today that I have tried and it works great. Today post is going to be a simple DIY face mask which is great for a dull complexion that needs livening up and results in a smother complexion. Unfortunately I haven’t got before and after pics because I completely forgot to take them! Sorry!
What you will need:
- Lemon (1/2)
- Cinnamon (you’re choice but i never included this in mine.)
- Honey (2tbsp) Try using a full natural one for better results!
Now mix this all together and if you want you can add a little bit of greek yoghurt. Apply the mixture onto your face for 15-20 minutes and try to avoid your eye area!
Benefits of Honey:
- Honey is a natural, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- It absorbs impurities from the pores and your skin.
- You can also use honey as a toner,face wash and obviously a face mask !
- You can mix its with so many other ingredients!
- Efective and harmless for most skin types!
Benefits of Lemon:
- Brightens skin.
- Great exfoliator.
- Great for acne,prone skin,age and sun spots.
- Natural source of vitamin c.
- Helps discolouration and scares.
- Leaves skin feeling refresh,bright and lighter.
I hope you guys benefit from this face mask like I did! if you have any queries or questions be sure to DM me on Instagram or email me!